Follow Me :)

Follow

Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2: H&M Balmain Lookbook Part 1...

A few weeks ago I posted about the release of the H&M x Balmain collection (read it here). It's safe to say I was incredibly excited for the collection! However the release was a disappointment due to the website meltdown. I didn't manage to get any of the clothing items I'd wanted, but I did grab a few accessories and I've created 3 different looks to show how one could wear them over the Christmas Period.

The Green and Gold Signet Ring...

This ring is quite chunky but the gorgeous colour makes it a very classy and timeless piece. I teamed it with a similarly coloured crop top from H&M and a black body-con skirt for an easy party look. I threw on a black coat from New Look (similar here) to stave off the cold! To add a bit more colour and to match with the ring I also carried a gold bag also from H&M.







The green gives the whole outfit a splash of colour and the shade is very Christmassy!




What's your favourite colour to wear at Christmas?
Thanks for Reading! :)

P.s Check back soon for a Giveaway featuring some H&M x Balmain items!

No comments:

Post a Comment