Follow Me :)

Follow

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1: ...And a Happy New Year


It's December First meaning it's now socially acceptable to listen to Christmas music, right?
But after years of listening to the same Christmas songs over and over again you might fancy a bit of a change and want to mix things up with something a bit new.
Luckily I have an extremely underrated Christmas EP that I find it hard to believe anyone could dislike; '...And a happy new year' by The Maine


With 3 original songs and a cover of Wham!'s 'Last Christmas' it's a short but sweet set of songs.
Although I adore all three original songs, the one I'd recommend the most is 'Santa Stole My Girlfriend'. It's a funny little acoustic track that's sure to make you smile!

You can find the EP on iTunes, go give the previews a listen!

Thanks for Reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment