Follow Me :)

Follow

Sunday 28 December 2014

New Year's Eve Make-up...

With New Year's merely 4 days away, I thought I'd do a quick post on how I'm planning to do my eye-make-up...



To create this look (on my sister) I used only 2 colours, which are from the Sleek 'Vintage Romance' Palette. I put 'A Vow in Venice' all over the lids and 'Forever in Florence' in the crease. I then used the Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeliner to line the eyes and then put on 2 coats of the Rimmel Volume Flash ScandalEyes. Finally I used the MUA Highlighter on the brow bone to highlight.
(Finger Swatch) Left to Right: 'Forever in Florence' and 'A Vow in Venice'
(Hand Swatch) Top Left to Right: Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Honeysuckle (42) and 'Forever in Florence'
Bottom Left to Right: Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 107 and 'A Vow in Venice'
To finish the look I think I'll use either the Bobbi Brown Gloss in Honeysuckle (42) or the Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 107. Any opinions on which one would go best with the look? :) xx 

4 comments: