Follow Me :)

Follow

Saturday 20 December 2014

Party Outfits...

With Christmas and New Year’s round the corner, I thought I’d share what sort of outfits I’ll be wearing to parties and gatherings…
The first is a navy blue dress from boohoo.com. It’s embellished with silver gems around the waist and the straps, so would be perfect for a more dressy event. The silver makes it easy to accessorize, so I’ve teamed it with silver heels from next, a silver clutch (a present) some crystal studs and some silver bracelets from Accessorize.

The next dress, from ASOS is a bit more casual. It’s black with a metallic bronze filigree pattern on it. As it’s a skater dress, it hides a multitude of sins as well as being super comfortable! The heels I’ve chosen to wear with this outfit are from Ted Baker and well worth the tear jerking price, as they are gorgeous! They’re made from satin with a bow detail on the front, as well as the golden sole and tiny button on the heel detail thats signature to Ted Baker. They’re very comfortable on the whole, however the 4 inch stiletto make them a bit difficult for dancing in! As the neckline of this dress is high I opted to skip a necklace, instead wearing a coppery bracelet from Jack Wills and a simple black clutch.

This dress is probably the most daring one as the open back means you can't wear a bra with it! It's made from a black lacy material and is quite tight, as well as very open! You can also purchase this dress from ASOS in a few other colours, although I think the black one is the most versatile and stylish. I finished off the outfit with some black wedges from Forever 21.

The last dress a burgundy bandeau dress is from ASOS. Although the bust is quite tight the skirt is much looser and softer. I felt this dress was such an elegant looking colour that golden accessories would complement it well. So I chose some golden dangly earrings from next and a necklace from primark. For shoes I have chosen some quite glitzy heels, which are quite comfy even though they're 5 inches (although they do have a tiny platform)!

Thanks for reading! Which outfit do you like the most? :) xx

5 comments:

  1. I like the second dress, but the first set of accessories :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in all these dresses but I think my favourites are the first two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great party outfits.


    _________________________
    Visit https://holief.com

    ReplyDelete