Follow Me :)

Follow

Monday 14 September 2015

Clubbing or Party Make-up...

So as promised in my last post, here's the look I wore to a bar and a club, which would be perfect for any upcoming parties or a night out for freshers week!


I started off with my eyes...

I put the shade Silk from the W7 in the buff palette all over the lid and then used a darker shade called Wave in the crease. After taking a few minutes to blend out Wave and rid myself of any harsh lines, I took the Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner pen and lined my eyes with a thick cat eye flick. I finished off the eyes by curling my lashes and using two coats of the Elizabeth Arden Mascara in Black.


Unfortunately this is the only close
up of my make-up from the night!

Next I focused on my skin. I started by using the Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC20 all over my face. I then mixed the foundation with the Mac concealer in NC35 and used this under my eyes to conceal the dark circles. Using some translucent powder I set everything in place. Next I put the bronzer from the  Naked flushed palette just underneath my barely existent cheekbones and then the MUA highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones to contour. To finish off I used the MUA lipstick in Shade 1, a deep dark red, to cover my lips...


Anyone else excited for all the freshers events?!
Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment