Follow Me :)

Follow

Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween Make-up

A Halloween outfit isn't quite complete without a bit of make-up be it crazy fake blood, face paints or just darker make-up that can be passed off as spooky!
As I will be going to a Halloween themed party I opted out of the fake blood and face paint and decided to go for something a bit prettier...


The products I used:


I used the Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in 70-Metallic Pomegranate all over the lid and used the sparkly black eye shadow called Love in London from my Sleek Vintage Romance Palette, in the crease. I then lined my eyes with the Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eyeliner Pencil and used the No 7 Extreme Length Extend  Mascara to lengthen my eyelashes. I then did a second coat of Mascara with the Jack Wills Longer Lashes Mascara to add volume to my top lashes. I finished off the look with a dark lip using the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 107.



How do you do your Make-up for Halloween? :)

2 comments:

  1. I do my makeup all emo ;) love the blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hana :)
      And I'd love to see a pic of your emo make up!

      Delete