Follow Me :)

Follow

Saturday 25 October 2014

Halloween Outfit

Every year, as soon as October rolls round, I think of one thing and one thing only... HALLOWEEN!!!
I'm a massive lover of dressing up, trick-or-treating and all things Halloween related. This year as it's my friends 18th birthday on October the 30th, I thought throwing her a surprise Halloween themed birthday party would be a fun and memorable thing to do!
We've gone all out on decorations and party games and there's a strict Halloween monster dress code; the scarier the better ;)
So I decided to get my costume and make-up sorted nice and early, and also to do a post on it, so anyone struggling to find an outfit could get some ideas.


So, as you can see, I've chosen to go as a devil (the traditional-ish red horns and tail kind!)
My outfit consists of:
Belt - Next
Dress - Punkyfish (£14.99)
Shoes - Forever 21 (£27.90)
Horns head band & Tail - Primark (£2.50)
Devils Fork/Trident - Wilkinsons (£1.25)


Have a good Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment