Follow Me :)

Follow

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Milani Lipstick Review


I first heard of Milani about a year ago and I was instantly intrigued by such an affordable yet highly regarded make-up brand. Disappointingly I realised that they do not stock Milani in the UK. However I was a pleasant surprise to find that good old amazon sold some of their products!
It was a challenge trying to decide which items I wanted to try first, especially since I had never seen the products or swatched anything! However being a lipstick lover I decided to go for 3 very different lipsticks...

L-R 25 Naturally Chic, 17 Plumrose, 22 Chilled Brandy

The first one is a pinky nude shade called Naturally Chic (Buy Here). For the last year this has been my go to nude. It is a perfect nude for a yellowy or slightly darker skin tone as it doesn't wash you out yet looks very natural. The application is a easy and it doesn't feel sticky or cling to dry patches and the formula is quite moisturising. The colour payoff is great however as it is not matte I did find that it wore off slightly throughout the day!


The second lipstick; Plumrose is a bright fuchsia shade (Buy Here). It has the same consistency and colour pay off however it lasts longer on the lips than the previous shade. The colour is quite a bold one that can definitely be worn during the day as well as at night adding quite an eye-catching pop of colour to your make-up look!


The final shade is called Chilled Brandy (Buy Here) and unlike the other two lipsticks it is VERY glittery. This makes application less smooth and can be a bit drying. It's matte and also quite a dark shade making it quite a good nighttime/going out colour.


All three lipsticks are definitely worth buying (I purchased them for £3.51 each). In fact Naturally Chic and Plumrose tick all the boxes of a perfect lipstick and I would pay three times the price! All in all I'm impressed with the quality of these lipsticks and am looking forward to trying more Milani products!

Which Lipstick Shade is your favourite? Have you got any Milani recommendations?

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment