Follow Me :)

Follow

Monday 29 December 2014

Five Fab Presents!

Hi! I hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas regardless of whether you celebrate it or not! I feel very lucky as I had a brilliant day and also  got some lovely presents!
For years now I have watched Fluer De Force's 'What I got for Christmas' videos and I love watching them as well as any other present opening videos. So I thought I'd share my top 5 favourite presents I got this year...

1. This first present is from my parents...
It's a new camera! I've been complaining about having to use my phone to take pictures so they got me vouchers for Curry's and PC world and on boxing day I went and chose a new camera. It's the Panasonic TZ55 and I can't wait to start using it!! (Big thanks to my parents for a wonderful present!)

2. This next present is from my friend Charlotte...
This Photo Frame Clock was actually on my Birthday Wish list and was the thing I wanted the most, so I was extremely grateful to get it! I love displaying pictures and I think this is a unique way of doing just that! (Thanks Lottie!)

3. This year a group of my friends decided to do a sort of Secret Santa where we wrote a few ideas as well as our names and then picked out of a hat. I saw Fall Out Boy this June at Download Festival, and it reminded me how much I love some of their old music, so one of the things I asked for was the Believers Never Die: Greatest Hits album...
 I usually listen to music via Spotify but I also like to keep CD's of my favourite albums, so this is a welcome addition to my collection! (Nice one Pri! xx)

4. This present is from my parents again and is a Liz Earle Christmas Skincare Discovery Gift Set...
I've wanted to try the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish ever since I heard Gabby from Velvet Ghost and Kaushal from Kaushal Beauty mention it in their videos, so I was very pleased my parents picked up on the hints ;)

5. This last present is in two parts and they're from one of my best friends Paawan...
This is the 96 Eyeshadow Palette, and is full of vibrant matte eye shadows. I showed it to Paaw whilst in town shopping and we decided that we both needed the palette! So we thought it'd be nice if we got the palette for each other as well as something else. Fortunately as we were in town at the time, we popped into Tiger and each chose a small item that we could give each other along with the palette as a present. I chose this small Photo Frame...
I love this frame as it's got spaces for 6 pictures of varying sizes. It's super cute and It'll look nice on my bedside table! (Obviously this was the present that surprised me the most ;) so thanks Paaw!!)

I hope you enjoyed this post, and got everything you wanted for Christmas :) xx

P.S I feel I need to add a little disclaimer (just like Fleur does!) To say this post wasn't intended to sound like I'm bragging, but just to share what kinds of presents I appreciated this year and to say thanks for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment