Follow Me :)

Follow

Monday 22 December 2014

Party Make Up...

As a follow-up to my last post here’s my current favourite party look, which would be perfect for New Year’s Eve or a Christmas Party...

I started with my eyes, by priming them with the Rimmel Exaggerate Primer. I then used the colour ‘Gateau’ from the Sleek ‘Oh So Special’ Palette, all over my eye lids and used both ‘Gift Basket’ and ‘Boxed’ in the outer corners of my eyes, blending for a few minutes to create a subtly smoky effect. With the Lancôme Artliner in black I created a cat eye flick and then lengthened my lashes with the No 7 Lash Extensions Waterproof Mascara, which stays put for hours!
(Finger Swatches) Left to Right: Boxed, Gateau and Gift Basket.
 (Hand Swatches) Top left: mixture of Boxed and Gift Basket, Left to Right: Boxed, Gift Basket and Gateau.


Having finished my eyes, I moved on to the rest of my face. I started by putting on the Rimmel Match Perfection (in 200 Soft Beige) all over my face. I then used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (in 3 Medium) underneath my eyes to hide any dark circles and brighten the area. To add a bit of colour and highlight, I used the Ted Baker Bronzer on my cheekbones and then the MUA highlighter above my cheekbones and on my brow bone. Finally to finish off the look, I used the Rimmel Kate lipstick in 08 for a subtle hint of pink.
Who else is excited for all the parties and fun to come?! :) xx

7 comments:

  1. Are MUA products any good? Also, love the new background :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried the MUA highlighter, which I obviously like, a lip liner which was ok and a lipstick, which I found very drying and not very pigmented, so mixed results! Would an MUA haul and review post be something you want to see in the future?
      Thanks! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I love the sleek palettes, they are so pigmented! Great post :)
    emsie99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Plus they have some great colours in them and are so affordable :)
      Thanks! xx

      Delete
  3. You look awesom

    check out todays blogmas
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible makeup set, it looks like it is of good quality.


    _________________________
    Visit https://holief.com

    ReplyDelete