Follow Me :)

Follow

Monday 19 October 2015

Epic Eyeliners...


For me eyeliner is my favourite part of putting make-up on. I think a good winged liner can pull a whole make-up look together and completely transform a persons eyes. Over the years I have tried many an eyeliner, some I've loathed and some I've loved, so I thought I'd share my favourites...

1. Soap and Glory Supercat Liner: this is the best drugstore liquid pen liner I have tried. Unlike most pen liquid liners this one draws a completely opaque black line and it is extremely easy to use!

2. Barry M Gel Liner: Gel liner is definitely the most difficult type of eyeliner to use. However it does have some benefits, such as it's incredible ability to stay put! This eyeliner not only stays on all day and night but once it's on it doesn't smudge and requires a strong remover to get off.

3. Rimmel Special Eyes: This is perfect for smudging out to create the perfect smoky look or for tight lining and filling in your waterline. This is the most versatile eyeliner I have, and it's also the cheapest!

4. Rimmel GlamEyes: Liquid liners can be tricky to use, as the liquid is quite runny, but the thin brush applicator gives a very precise application, if you can be patient enough to apply it in little strokes.

5. LancĂ´me Artliner: I've saved the best (and most expensive) for last. This is my favourite eyeliner for 2 main reasons, the first being the application. It's sooo easy to apply this eyeliner because of the long and flexible applicator, you can create either thick or thin lines with complete ease. the second is the formula of the eyeliner itself. It' applies super opaque and requires only one swipe, which for me is essential in an eyeliner!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment